MCE 1TB SSD for MacBook Air 2015 and MacBook Air 2017: PCIe-Based 4 Lane (x4) NVMe SSD Flash Storage Upgrade - Requires macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) or Later
Tiempo de entrega:8-10 días hábiles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please Note: Your MacBook Air must be updated to macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) prior to installation of this drive. With macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), Apple enabled the MacBook Air 2015 and 2017 to be able to utilize this faster type of NVMe-based SSD. If your MacBook Air is already running macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, then you are ready to go. MCE 1TB PCIe-based NVMe 4 Lane (x4) SSD Flash Drive utilizing all 4 PCIe data lanes and operating at 1550MB/s Read and 1450MB/s Write!
- NVMe Interface - Created specifically to take advantage of SSD's low latency, parallelism, and uses less CPU cycles than previous storage interfaces!
- Highest performance drive ever created for the MacBook Air.
- At 1TB usable capacity, now you can work the way you want to and lessen your need for lower performing, expensive external drives. 5 Year Warranty!
- Compatibility: Compatible with the current macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) and all future macOS versions applicable to your MacBook Air 2015 and MacBook Air 2017 as well as Windows installations using Apple's Boot Camp or virtualization software.