MCE 256GB SSD for MacBook Air 2015 and MacBook Air 2017: PCIe-Based 4 Lane (x4) NVMe SSD Flash Storage Upgrade - Requires macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) or Later
Tiempo de entrega:8-10 días hábiles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please Note: Your MacBook Air 2015 or MacBook Air 2017 must be updated to macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) prior to installation of this drive. With macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), Apple enabled this MacBook Air to be able to utilize this faster type of NVMe-based SSD. If your MacBook Air is already running macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, then you are ready to go. MCE 1TB PCIe-based NVMe 4 Lane (x4) SSD Flash Drive utilizing all 4 PCIe data lanes and operating at 1550MB/s Read and 1450MB/s Write!
- NVMe Interface - Created specifically to take advantage of SSD's low latency, parallelism, and uses less CPU cycles than previous storage interfaces!
- Highest performance drive ever created for the MacBook Air.
- At 1TB usable capacity, now you can work the way you want to and lessen your need for lower performing, expensive external drives. 5 Year Warranty!
- Compatibility - Machine: MacBook Air 2015 and MacBook Air 2017 only. macOS Version: compatible with the current macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra) and all future macOS versions applicable to your MacBook Air 2015 or MacBook Air 2017 as well as Windows installations using Apple's Boot Camp or virtualization software. Verify which MacBook Air model you have and which macOS you're running by going to the Apple menu at the upper left of your display and selecting "About This Mac".