Micro USB OTG Card Reader, Eletrand 2-Slot SD/Micro SD Card Reader and Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter with Standard Micro USB Male Connector for Android Smart phones, Tablets with OTG Function
Tiempo de entrega:8-10 días hábiles
- USB 2.0 high speed (up to 480Mb/s) memory card reader. Allows to direct data exchange between SD(TF) card or USB driver and Android smartphone/tablet. (Note: Your device must have a micro USB port and support OTG function)
- Offers a simple way to convert your Android tablet/smartphone into a USB On-The-Go host, you can connect it to a USB peripheral device such as a USB mouse, U disk, keyboard, USB card reader etc.
- 2-in-1 Card reader for all standard SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC and UHS-I cards. (Does NOT support memory card over 64GB because of limited current provided by mobile device)
- Operating System Compatibility: Android 4.0 or later update. No drivers needed for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.x and above. OTG function is not supported on windows phone and tablet.
- Popular OTG Compatible Models: Samsung Galaxy S7/S7E/S6/S6E(+)/Alpha, Galaxy S5/S4 only, Galaxy Note Pro/Edge/5/4/3/2, Note 10.1&8.0 from 2014 onwards, Samsung Galaxy Tab pro, Tab S/S2, Tab 3 10.1/8.0, Tab 4 10.1, LG G4/3/2/1, G Pro 1/2, Nexus 5/6/7/9/10 with help of 'ES file explorer' app, HTC Butterfly/Butterfly S, HTC New One, HTC One X, SONY XPERIA S (LT26i), SONY XPERIA Z (C6602), HUAWEI Mate 9, etc.