Steelseries Rival 1000HZ 50-6500 Cpi Soft Touch Coating Optical Gaming Mouse White
Marca Steel Series
Tiempo de entrega:8-10 días hábiles
- Advanced Optical Sensor, At the heart of Rival is the Avago ADNS 3310 optical sensor. The 3310 promises zero hardware acceleration, offering true 1:1 tracking and precise movements no matter how fast things get during the heat of battle. The CPI is best-in-class with adjustments from 50 to 6500.
- Fine Tuning, When it's time to get competitive you can really dial-in your settings thanks to SteelSeries Engine 3. Adjustable CPI, programmable buttons, polling rate, angle snapping, acceleration, and deceleration are among the customizations that will make the mouse perform as you see fit.
- Brilliant Illumination, Rival features two independent lighting zones that are capable of 16.8 million colors. Colors can be adjusted in each zone, per specific profile, game, or application. Four brightness levels and three lighting effects to choose from-Steady, ColorShift, and Breathe-will help make Rival your own.
- SteelSeries Engine 3, Our new software suite is where you take control of the mouse and its many features. This new version of SteelSeries Engine gives users a unified application to control all of their SteelSeries products, offers cross platform support, and will feature a cloud syncing system to make sure you always have your Rival settings.
- 3D Printable Nameplate, Rival comes with 2 interchangeable nameplates. To switch them out, simply pry the existing one off at either end (a fingernail or the tip of a pen can do the trick) and pop the other one in. If you are handy with a 3D printer, you could even make your own nameplate.